Scale to paper size and print using Microsoft Word. To print an 11 x 17″ Word document to fit on an 8.5 x 11″ page, you can print and scale to paper size directly in Word. Select File > Print > Choose 1 Page Per Sheet > Scale to Paper Size > Select Letter 8.5 x 11″.
Thereof, can a printer print 11×17?
Some desktop printers can print tabloid sized paper. … Look for “Tabloid,” “Ledger,” or anything with “11×17″ beside it. If you see it, then your printer can handle 11×17″ paper, if you don’t see it, then your printer probably can’t handle it.
In respect to this, how do I make my paper size 11X17 in Word?
How to Set Up an 11X17 Document in Word
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click the “Page Layout” tab.
- Click “Size” in the “Page Setup” group, and select “Ledger 11″ x 17.” The Word document automatically changes to reflect the new size.
How do I print 11×17 on Windows 10?
Instead, in the print dialog box, put a check next to “Scale to fit paper” after you’ve selected the printer you want to use and set it’s properties to use 11×17 (ledger) paper size.
Acrobat can size the pages of a PDF to fit the selected paper size.
- Choose File > Print.
- From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select one of the following options: Fit To Printable Area Scales small pages up and large pages down to fit the paper. …
- Click OK or Print.
Print 8.5×11″ SEF Booklet using 11×17″ Paper from Adobe Acrobat or Reader with Integrated Controller or FreeFlow Print Server
- Select File.
- Select Print.
- Select Page Setup.
- Select 8.5×11 SEF from the Paper Size dropdown.
- Select OK.
- Select Fit under Page Sizing & Handling.
- Uncheck Choose Paper Source by PDF Page Size.
Print the booklet or newsletter
- Click File > Print.
- In the Print dialog box, under Printer, select a printer that can print on 11 x 17 or tabloid paper.
- Under Settings, select the following: Print All Pages. Booklet, side-fold. …
- Select any other options that you want, and then click OK to print the publication.
Select “Print.” Click “Properties.” Click the “Preferences” button, then select the “Paper/Quality” tab. Click the drop-down menu next to “Paper Size” and select “11×17.”