The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
Considering this, how do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Delete Job in Print Queue
- Click the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box. …
- Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue.
- Click on each job that you want to erase from the print queue, then click “Delete.”
- Press the “Enter/Menu” button on the printer’s control panel.
Similarly, how do I manually remove HP feed?
Follow these steps to make sure manual feed mode is Off.
- Press the Power button ( ) to make sure the product is on. …
- Open the Properties window for the product: …
- In the Properties window, select the Paper/Quality tab, select Automatic or the appropriate tray from the Source is: drop-down list, and then click Apply.
How do I reset my HP 1020 printer?
To properly reset your printing environment, delete these print job files manually and restart both the computer and the printer. Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet. Save your work.
How do I turn on my HP LaserJet 1020 printer?
Press the Power switch to turn on the product.
What is the Resume button on my HP printer?
Resume button/light: Press this button to resume a job after a disruption (for example, after loading paper or clearing a paper jam). The light indicates that the printer is in a warning or error state.