Beside above, can I override Epson printer cartridge empty?
Method 1 Bypass Ink Cartridge on Epson Printer
Open the lid and hold the ink button down. When the ink holder moves to its position, open the lid of the cartridge that doesn’t have ink, and again close it even without removing the cartridge. Now close the lid and start printing.
Likewise, what do I do if my Epson printer is not printing properly?
Steps to fix Epson Printer Not printing problems
- Clean Printhead For Windows OS.
- Clean The Printhead For Mac OS.
- Set Epson Printer As The Default Printer.
- Check Ink Cartridge For Low Ink.
- Use New Ink Cartridge.
- Reinstall Epson Printer On Your Computer.
- Installing Epson Printer On Windows.
- Install Epson Printer On Mac OS.
Why are all the lights flashing on my Epson printer?
Paper is jammed in the product. Remove the jammed paper, and press the B&W copy button or the color copy button to clear the error. An ink pad is nearing or at the end of its service life. Contact Epson for support.
Fast blinking power lights indicate that there might be an error with the printer. The flashing resume light is the indicator that the paper jam or an empty paper tray. Due to the broken parts of the printer or any internal error, the printer light starts blinking.