Gift-card redemption links the funds to your account, enabling you to make purchases on the Kindle device or on the Amazon website.
- Find your gift card’s claim code. …
- Go to the “Your Account” page on Amazon.
- Click “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.” Sign in to your account.
Subsequently, can Amazon gift cards be used for Prime?
Amazon now allows using your gift card balance (affiliate link) to pay for or renew your Prime membership.
One may also ask, can you use an Amazon gift card for Kindle Unlimited?
Can you pay for Kindle Unlimited with gift cards? Unfortunately, as Kindle Unlimited is a subscription service that usually automatically renews, you cannot use a gift card to purchase a gift subscription.
Do Amazon gift cards cover Kindle?
In addition to Kindle devices, books, and accessories, your gift card can be used to purchase millions of other items on Amazon.co.uk. However, it cannot be used to purchase Kindle subscriptions, such as magazines, newspapers, or blogs.
How do I add a gift card to my Kindle Fire?
Redeem on Kindle
Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap “More.” Press “Applications,” “Appstore” and then “Gift Card.” Key in the redemption code on the card and tap “Redeem.” This process works even if you don’t plan to purchase apps with the card.
How do you put money on a Kindle?
You can add funds to your account by doing one of the following:
- To reload your balance: Go to Reload Your Balance. Choose or enter the amount you want to add to your gift card balance. Select a payment method. …
- To set up an Auto Reload: Go to Auto Reload Setting. Select a reload type.